Friday, September 28, 2012

Why I Love being a MOM?

There are lots of reasons why a mom like me loves being a mother. When I first found out that I am pregnant with my eldest, I'm kinda afraid. Afraid in some points:
  • Afraid that I don't know how to tell to my parents since me and my boyfriend (my hubby now) is not yet married during that time and at the same time, I might fail my board exam.
  • Afraid that I'm not yet ready being a mom since I'm too young to be one. And I didn't enjoy yet my life being a single.
  • Afraid that I can't be a perfect mom. I don't know how to raise a kid at the early age.
I almost end up to a decision of aborting my baby :( ,  I am carrying my baby in my tummy when I'm still having my review for board exam. However, despite of those worries and fears in my mind, I still continue my pregnancy. I might not be as perfect mom as possible but I know I'm trying my very best to be a best mom.
Giving birth to my babies is the start of embracing the world of MOTHERHOOD. When I hear the first cry of my baby, it does give you a worthless happiness.
 Being a mom:
  1. I love to receive a free kisses and hugs. 
  2. I love to hear and see their smiles and laughters.
  3. I love watching them grow and excel in their own little ways.
  4. I love the fact that I am more responsible now than before.
  5. I love the reason that I wake-up every morning and face the challenge of the world with them.
  6. I love the reason that it make me more complete. 
  7. I love the reason that I am being loved by them. 
Don't need to elaborate all of this, to explain how happy you are being a mom. This are just a few reasons why being MOM is the best job I ever accepted.  And I'm loving it!

How about you? Why you love being a mom/dad?


BC_BLOGGERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Dearies! You may drop some love! :)
Oh! if you notice some error, please let me know. I would appreciate it! You're always welcome to share your thoughts! Thank you Love =)

Labels

Blogger Giveaway (27) Contest Giveaway and Promo (25) Kids (12) Baby (11) Winnings (10) Blogger Sign Up (9) Birthday (7) Free (6) Happy Birthday (6) Davao City (5) School (5) ABC Wednesday (4) ABC Wednesday Meme (4) Family (4) Firmoo (4) Firmoo Eyeglasses (4) Mama (4) Nuffnang (4) SM Lanang Premier (4) Beauty Product (3) Daughter (3) Happy Mother's Day (3) Inay (3) Mommy (3) Mother's Day (3) Nanay (3) Online Store (3) Parcel (3) People's Park (3) Personal (3) Price Angels (3) Priceless Happiness (3) Sunglasses (3) Amusement Center (2) Banana (2) Choco Mucho (2) Cocoaphilia (2) Daddy (2) DepEd K-12 Program (2) Frugal Way (2) GSP (2) Girl SCout (2) K-12 Philippines Education (2) K-12 Program (2) NuffnungX (2) Philippine Eagle Statue (2) SM Davao (2) September (2) Star Scout (2) Summer (2) Timezone (2) Travel (2) You Got No Gee (2) iPad app (2) iPad2 (2) 40 yrs Martial Law (1) Ang Galing Moment (1) Athenatria (1) BC Blogger Meme (1) BFF (1) Baby's Creation (1) Baby's Letter (1) Banana Benefits (1) BearBrand Adult Plus (1) Bebengisms (1) Bedroom (1) Ber Month (1) Bicycle (1) Bike (1) Billboard (1) Calm and Restore (1) Cetaphil (1) Champion Detergent (1) Classes (1) Doodle (1) Dream Destination (1) Dream House (1) Dutchmill (1) Dutchmill Yoghourt (1) Education Grading System (1) Fashion Clothing for Women (1) Flashcard (1) Food Supplement (1) Free Flow (1) Free Shipping (1) Free Taste (1) Friday (1) Friday the 13th (1) GSP Camp (1) Girl Scout Investiture (1) Goodbye August (1) Happy Teacher's Day (1) Health (1) Holiday (1) Internet (1) Internet Connection (1) Jules Store (1) Kadayawan (1) Kadayawan Festival (1) Kadayawan Pamulak Flot (1) Kids Doodle (1) Kitchen Room (1) Korakay (1) Korakay Beach (1) Kutis Mestiza (1) Kutis Mestiza Soap (1) Kutis Mestiza Whitening (1) Kuya (1) Learning tool (1) Lenovo S880 (1) Lenovo S880 Android Phone (1) Living Room (1) Looloo (1) Love of Fashion (1) MMK (1) Magnum (1) Mama Mary (1) Mangosteen (1) Martial Law (1) Meme (1) Mini Car (1) Mister Donut (1) Mobile Phone (1) Mommy's Letter (1) Motherhood (1) My Phone (1) Nescafe Philippines (1) Neutrogena (1) Neutrogena Fine Fairness (1) Nido Fortified (1) Nilo Pillow (1) No Connection (1) Non Working Holiday (1) Nutrition (1) Nutrition 2012 (1) Nutrition Month (1) Obedient kid (1) October (1) Olin (1) Oracare (1) PLDT (1) Palacio de Fantasia (1) Pamulak Float (1) Pamulak Float Parade (1) Papa (1) Park (1) Phinky Mommy (1) Phone (1) Physiogel (1) Pillow (1) Pillow Traveler (1) Pranings Shoutout (1) Prince (1) Proclamation No. 459 (1) Queen of Fruits (1) Random Thoughts (1) Regular Holiday (1) Ritter Von Ritterschein (1) SAHM (1) SSS Syndrome (1) SSSS (1) Samal (1) Samal Island (1) SemBreak (1) Semestral Break (1) Shopping (1) Shopping Spree (1) Skin Disease (1) Special Holiday (1) Star Troop Day (1) Stylelately (1) TGIF (1) Teacher's Day (1) Teachers (1) Tempra (1) Tiwala ng Ina (1) Travel Destination (1) Travel Pillow (1) Twins Lampein Diaper (1) WOF (1) Working MOM (1) World of Fun (1) Xanplas (1) Xanplas Capsule (1) Zalora (1) Zalora Wishlist (1) games (1)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates