Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Zalora Wishlist

Last April 22, I received an email from my Nuffnang Subscription about the Zalora Contest. But I just ignored it because I know lots of professional bloggers will definitely join and oh! I'm just a newbie. As the days have passed and checking my emails, I can still see the invitation again and again. I didn't moved to trash because I really wanna join but there always "BUT". Well I keep on convincing myself to join the contest, so one day! I just told to myself why not give it a try. Anyway, there's no harm in trying, right? If I win, well I'd be very thankful for a chance of making my wishes come true! But If I didn't make it, well at least I tried =).
Anyway, here's my wishlist:

Vesperine by Akiari Php 5,399.00

This Vesperine double breasted dress was first on my list. A head turner pretty printed dress is what i need for a dinner date with my husband. I am not really into wearing formal dress but I was hooked when I first saw this dress. We (I & my husband) never had a date since we got married for 8 long years, if ever I got a chance to have this dress then it would be our first date together. 

Yanna by Gibi Shoes
Php 1,899.75

Lovely isn't it? This satin shoes with an ankle strap and elaborate front decal is just perfect pair to the dress I have chosen above. I'm sure I will look fabulous and glowing if I wear this in our first date.

Polo Shirt Sleeves by Robe de Kappa
Php 2,595.00


 This polo shirt accented by a taped rib neck and a front flap in contrasting colors is next on my second top list. A perfect gift for my hubby since this shirt is made of 100% cotton fabric, so it's comfortable to wear. And also this shirt, would be a perfect to wear on our first ever date (if given a chance) =)

GT 5711 Casual Shoes by Paolo Sesto
Php 4,500.00

 Another gift for my hubby a pair of casual shoes made by Paolo Sesto. This coffee brown men's casual shoes is just perfect to be paired on the polo I have chosen above. 

Asy Knots Luxe Maillot by I Love Koi
Php 1,962.00

I admit I haven't tried wearing swimsuit and I wanna try wearing one (hahaha!  I don't know if I'm confident enough to wear this!). I love the alluring venus-cut neckline which is perfect for a mom like me, who have a problem of stretchmarks. With this one-piece swimwear I could flaunt myself without any worry about my stretchmarks.

Oh! where's my Fairy Godmther? hahaha my wishes are on my cart already and ready to checkout. I just need her magic wand hahaha!

Oh! please just do your magic spell, so that me and my hubby can have our very first ever dinner date.My Fairy Godmother you don't have to worry about shipping since it's free. yay!

Hey! how about you, what's your wishlist? feel free to share yours.


Do visit Zalora Site and enjoy shopping online:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Dearies! You may drop some love! :)
Oh! if you notice some error, please let me know. I would appreciate it! You're always welcome to share your thoughts! Thank you Love =)

Labels

Blogger Giveaway (27) Contest Giveaway and Promo (25) Kids (12) Baby (11) Winnings (10) Blogger Sign Up (9) Birthday (7) Free (6) Happy Birthday (6) Davao City (5) School (5) ABC Wednesday (4) ABC Wednesday Meme (4) Family (4) Firmoo (4) Firmoo Eyeglasses (4) Mama (4) Nuffnang (4) SM Lanang Premier (4) Beauty Product (3) Daughter (3) Happy Mother's Day (3) Inay (3) Mommy (3) Mother's Day (3) Nanay (3) Online Store (3) Parcel (3) People's Park (3) Personal (3) Price Angels (3) Priceless Happiness (3) Sunglasses (3) Amusement Center (2) Banana (2) Choco Mucho (2) Cocoaphilia (2) Daddy (2) DepEd K-12 Program (2) Frugal Way (2) GSP (2) Girl SCout (2) K-12 Philippines Education (2) K-12 Program (2) NuffnungX (2) Philippine Eagle Statue (2) SM Davao (2) September (2) Star Scout (2) Summer (2) Timezone (2) Travel (2) You Got No Gee (2) iPad app (2) iPad2 (2) 40 yrs Martial Law (1) Ang Galing Moment (1) Athenatria (1) BC Blogger Meme (1) BFF (1) Baby's Creation (1) Baby's Letter (1) Banana Benefits (1) BearBrand Adult Plus (1) Bebengisms (1) Bedroom (1) Ber Month (1) Bicycle (1) Bike (1) Billboard (1) Calm and Restore (1) Cetaphil (1) Champion Detergent (1) Classes (1) Doodle (1) Dream Destination (1) Dream House (1) Dutchmill (1) Dutchmill Yoghourt (1) Education Grading System (1) Fashion Clothing for Women (1) Flashcard (1) Food Supplement (1) Free Flow (1) Free Shipping (1) Free Taste (1) Friday (1) Friday the 13th (1) GSP Camp (1) Girl Scout Investiture (1) Goodbye August (1) Happy Teacher's Day (1) Health (1) Holiday (1) Internet (1) Internet Connection (1) Jules Store (1) Kadayawan (1) Kadayawan Festival (1) Kadayawan Pamulak Flot (1) Kids Doodle (1) Kitchen Room (1) Korakay (1) Korakay Beach (1) Kutis Mestiza (1) Kutis Mestiza Soap (1) Kutis Mestiza Whitening (1) Kuya (1) Learning tool (1) Lenovo S880 (1) Lenovo S880 Android Phone (1) Living Room (1) Looloo (1) Love of Fashion (1) MMK (1) Magnum (1) Mama Mary (1) Mangosteen (1) Martial Law (1) Meme (1) Mini Car (1) Mister Donut (1) Mobile Phone (1) Mommy's Letter (1) Motherhood (1) My Phone (1) Nescafe Philippines (1) Neutrogena (1) Neutrogena Fine Fairness (1) Nido Fortified (1) Nilo Pillow (1) No Connection (1) Non Working Holiday (1) Nutrition (1) Nutrition 2012 (1) Nutrition Month (1) Obedient kid (1) October (1) Olin (1) Oracare (1) PLDT (1) Palacio de Fantasia (1) Pamulak Float (1) Pamulak Float Parade (1) Papa (1) Park (1) Phinky Mommy (1) Phone (1) Physiogel (1) Pillow (1) Pillow Traveler (1) Pranings Shoutout (1) Prince (1) Proclamation No. 459 (1) Queen of Fruits (1) Random Thoughts (1) Regular Holiday (1) Ritter Von Ritterschein (1) SAHM (1) SSS Syndrome (1) SSSS (1) Samal (1) Samal Island (1) SemBreak (1) Semestral Break (1) Shopping (1) Shopping Spree (1) Skin Disease (1) Special Holiday (1) Star Troop Day (1) Stylelately (1) TGIF (1) Teacher's Day (1) Teachers (1) Tempra (1) Tiwala ng Ina (1) Travel Destination (1) Travel Pillow (1) Twins Lampein Diaper (1) WOF (1) Working MOM (1) World of Fun (1) Xanplas (1) Xanplas Capsule (1) Zalora (1) Zalora Wishlist (1) games (1)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates